Who is it for?
great companies are built by GREAT founders
We always look for problem-solvers, leaders, visionaries and risk-takers whose sole mission is problem-solving and value creation, the bigger the problem you solve the greater value in society you create. We focus on helping businesses at the pre-seed stage including both solo founders and teams. This includes companies that are pre-funding with traction, MVP and prototype-stage projects and even part-time founders with just ideas. Pre-seed funding ranges from EUR 70.000 - 200.000.
How do we help?
what you can expect to get from the program
- 1:1 mentoring. We will help you with your business plan, pitch deck preparation, MVP finalization and many more, at the end of the program you should be ready to launch your business and attract many investors.
- Special workshops. Do you have any questions about legal topics? IP rights, accounting, PR, branding and many more? Bring that in! We try to cover all important pre-seed agenda.
- Speed-mentoring sessions. Meet and chat with industry experts in your field - you will receive valuable business insights on your business idea or MVP.
- Access to our network. Let us find you the right technology partners and connect you with new potential customers. We are here to provide you with shortcuts to the most important people you should meet.
- Investment. At the end of the Acceleration program, startups with significant advancements during the program will be given an investment of between EUR 70.000 - 200.000 in initial funding.
When and where?
The acceleration program runs once a year, starting in February, with most sessions online and some of them in Prague. The standard duration of the program is 3 months. We warmly welcome startups from the whole Czech republic and Slovakia to join us!